Sunday 11 June 2017

MY SUNDAY BEST MEME #18 - FOG

Welcome to the meme, "My Sunday Best", which is a photographic and creative meme that allows you to showcase your talents in imaging. Every Sunday, you can post here showing an image you have created using your camera, (and/or) image processing software, and/or painting and drawing in the conventional way and have scanned in.

The rules are simple:
1) Create your image and post it up on your blog;
2) Put the "My Sunday Best" logo image link somewhere on your post so people can click and come by here;
3) Leave a comment here once you have posted;
4) Visit other posters' blogs and be amazed with their creativity!

Please do not use this meme to advertise your goods or services. This is a creative meme and any inappropriate links or comments shall be removed immediately!
This post is part of the My Sunday Photo meme,
and also part of the Scenic Weekends meme.
Please leave your link below using the Mr Linky tool:

6 comments:

  1. did you bend that tree? I have mist as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Fog often reminds me of an German Poem:
    In the Fog

    Strange, to wander in the fog.
    Each bush and stone stands alone,
    No tree sees the next one,
    Each is alone.

    My world was full of friends
    When my life was filled with light,
    Now as the fog descends
    None is still to be seen.

    Truly there is no wise man
    Who does not know the dark
    Which quietly and inescapably
    Separates him from everything else.

    Strange, to wander in the fog,
    To live is to be alone.
    No man knows the next man,
    Each is alone.

    —Hermann Hesse, Im Nebel from Unterwegs (1911) in: Gesammelte Schriften, vol. 5, p. 517 (S.H. transl.)
    Found here
    https://harpers.org/blog/2007/09/hesses-in-the-fog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty foggy scene. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feel of this, the fog really adds to it

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. I can never really get fog to work - it just looks faded

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate having fog but it does make a stunning photo #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.