Sunday 20 January 2019

MY SUNDAY BEST MEME #102 - CHALLENGE: CITY

Welcome to the meme, "My Sunday Best", which is a photographic and creative meme that allows you to showcase your talents in imaging. Every Sunday, you can post here showing an image you have created using your camera, (and/or) image processing software, and/or painting and drawing in the conventional way and have scanned in.

The rules are simple:
1) Create your image according to the "CHALLENGE" theme, and post it up on your blog;
2) Put the "My Sunday Best" logo image link somewhere on your post so people can click and come by here;
3) Leave a comment here once you have posted;
4) Visit other posters' blogs and be amazed with their creativity!

Please do not use this meme to advertise your goods or services. This is a creative meme and any inappropriate links or comments shall be removed immediately!
Looking towards the southeast in Melbourne, one can see the Yarra River, and the skyscrapers in Southbank dominated by the tallest one there, the Eureka Tower.

Last week the theme was "PUBLIC TRANSPORT" and Taken for Granted in the USA posted a great candid photo of a train interior. The photo below was my favourite this week! Please visit his blog to see the other great photos!

2 comments:

  1. Not easy challenge for me... :)
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome cityscape shot. I think we talked about this before, the Yahara River is close to me and I keep thinking that's what you mean until I read it again. Excellent candid shot and I like looking into the photo a bit deeper and seeing through the window and the reflection.
    Please let me know or feel free to delete me if I'm not following along correctly. There are a few "city" shots this time but as you may guess, I don't live in a very big city.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.