Friday 9 February 2018

SUMMER SUNSET

As the day draws to a close, so does our thought turn to the end of our life. Sunsets are beautiful as they concentrate in them al the memories of that day that is ending. As our life passes we move on to gentler, more meditative pursuits, such as admiring the sun setting. We watch the sun disappear and we think of our life's journey and its approaching end...

This post is part of the Skywatch Friday meme,
and also part of the Friday Photo Journal meme,
and also part of the Orange you Glad It's Friday meme.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty scene and lovely colors. Beautiful sunset. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the sky at the end of the day. Beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that an amazing capture of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photograph and I like your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color, texture and composition. I can't make up my mind whether your thoughts are depressing or poetic...perhaps both...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shot. The trees are a great addition to the sunset.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.