Monday 11 September 2017

FUNNY BUSINESS

Luck |lʌk| noun [mass noun]
Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions: "It was just luck that the first kick went in" | "Four leaf clovers are supposed to bring good luck."
• Shance considered as a force that causes good or bad things to happen.
• Something regarded as bringing about or portending good or bad things: "I don't like Friday—it's bad luck."

This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the Through my Lens meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

5 comments:

  1. Love this, it reminds me of trips to Blackpool's Pleasure Beach when I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Luck is something we all wish for. Love the image, very colorful and fun! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People have a wide range of reactions to clowns. Many people do not like them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am not one to count on luck, but I do like how clowns make kids laugh:)Thank you much for sharing with All Seasons! Have a winning week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a chuckle out of your clowns -- great color!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.