Tuesday 21 August 2018

LINDOS, GREECE

Lindos (Greek: Λίνδος) is an archaeological site, a town and a former municipality on the island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Rhodes, of which it is a municipal unit. It lies on the east coast of the island. It is about 50 km south of the town of Rhodes and its fine beaches make it a popular tourist and holiday destination. Lindos is situated in a large bay and faces the fishing village and small resort of Haraki.

This post is part of the Our World Tuesday meme,
and also part of the Blue Monday meme,
and also part of the Travel Tuesday meme,
and also part of the Wordless Wednesday meme.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, gorgeous view. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, you sure do get around. This exotic, warm place is somewhere I would love to be in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely capture . Wow . Please tell something about my captures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.