Saturday 10 October 2015

SATURDAY SILHOUETTES #16

Welcome to the Saturday Silhouettes meme! This is a weekly meme that looks at SILHOUETTES in photography.

SILHOUETTE |ˌsɪlʊˈɛt| noun: The dark shape and outline of someone or something visible in restricted light against a brighter background.
ORIGIN - late 18th century: Named (although the reason remains uncertain) after Étienne de Silhouette (1709–67), French author and politician.
Rhyll in Phillip Island, about 150 km SE of Melbourne, Australia

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little place to visit, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about two years since last I visited Phillip Island. I think it's about time to visit again. Lovely view.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.