Morell Bridge, also known as the Anderson St bridge, near the starting point of The Tan running track. Completed in 1899 by John Monash and J. T. N. Anderson, it is notable for being the first bridge in Victoria to be built using reinforced concrete. It features decorations on the three arch spans, including large dragon motifs and ornamental Victorian lights. The gutters on the bridge are cobbled bluestone, with a single lane bitumen strip running down the middle.
This post is part of the Weekend Reflections meme,
and also part of the Sunday Bridges meme.