Monday 10 June 2013

TEA, ANYONE?

T2 is a chain of stores offering Australia’s biggest range of teas from all around the world. It has 38 stores nationwide, making it Australia’s leading tea retailer, offering the country’s largest range of premium, fragrant tea and tea wares from all around the globe. T2 has grown over the last 16 years, and now sells enough tea per month to make 8 million cups! These photos of their beautiful window display at their Little Collins St shop in Melbourne was taken early in the morning.

This post is part of the Monday Mellow Yellows meme,
and also part of the Mandarin Orange Monday meme.





7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I will be even more poor if I stay there too long. It would only be the moth that is left in my wallet ;) - Wonderful photos - Thank you for sharing

    You will find my contribution here:
    http://www.starhouse.nl/star4/?p=559

    Have a good week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow! Another place in Melbourne that I have yet to see! Love that "waterfall" display of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea and how I wish I could visit that place someday. Have a fabulous week!

    Liz (mlc)
    Liz (yacb)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool captures...I especially like the double teapot♫ My Mandarin Orange effort: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/shes-a-lady/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooo much want those teapots - and cups. And they are beautfully photographed - great compositions.
    Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
    And my apologies for the lateness of my response.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.