Wednesday 26 July 2017

'C' IS FOR CAKE

Can you have your cake and eat it too? Do you like chocolate cake or perhaps carrot cake? Maybe Christmas cake, or are you partial to cherry cake? Does cinnamon cake make you swoon, or does your palate crave cupcakes? Whatever your cake heaven is, 'C' stands for CAKE in my books...

Some cake recipes for you:
Chocolate Jaffa Cake;
Cassata Cake;
Christmas Cake;
Cherry Cake;
Carrot Cake;
Cranberry Cake;
Cupcakes.

This post is part of the ABC Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Wordless Wednesday meme.

9 comments:

  1. Yummiieeeeee.... to bad I can't eat it or otherwise, I would love some ;-0

    Have a ♥-filled ABC-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫
    abc-w-team
    http://melodymusic.nl/21-c/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please. I would love a piece of this cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the cobra and his friends at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/07/hhhhiiiiiiiisssssssss.html?
    Thanks for linking up, and I'll be over for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you sent me a slice of one of them?
    Daphne, ABCW team
    http://www.dcdjfotografie.nl/2017/07/25/21-crane/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, all the cakes look delicious. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yummy and all that sugar ~ ^_^ ~ Nice shots of the cakes .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be happy to sample a bit of everything you suggested. Even though I love my chocolate, the best carrot cake beats chocolate cake in my book.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drat! Roger beat me to my reply. Oh well, let's ALL eat cake and to h*ll with the calories! I like ALL cake!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.