St. Philip’s Anglican Church on Phillip Island, was built in 1870; Rose family Memorial stained glass window given by Lucy Rose, sister of William and Hugh, who lived here 20yrs to 1910; was installed in 1912. Lucy returned to England giving the Anglican Church her property in Rose Avenue. It was named Clergy Rest and was used by clergy for holidays. The Parish Hall was built in 1936.
Cowes Island Craft Market is held every second Saturday of the month at St Phillips Parish Hall in Thompson Ave. The market offers craft, clothes, plants and produce for sale.
This post is part of the Spiritual Sundays meme,
and also part of the inSPIREd Sunday meme.