Sunday 23 October 2016

A SHOW OF HANDS

Near the entrance of the CUA building in Brisbane's CBD is an interesting sculpture that has been added to Brisbane City's public art portfolio. Commissioned in 2002, 'Chat' by Sebastian Di Mauro features a set of of shiny steel hands rising up from the pavement, evoking a desire to gesticulate or sign, and indeed chat...

This post is part of the Photo Sunday meme,

and also part of the Shadow Shot Sunday meme,
and also part of the My Sunday Photo meme.



8 comments:

  1. They are so cool, I bet my brothers would have wanted to climb on them! Haha, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what amazing statues, so cool

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice figurines... lovely to come across them I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing sculptures, and a real talking point I'm sure! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these great sculptures! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.