Friday 5 July 2013

FREMANTLE SUNRISE

Even when I am away from home on a trip for work, I try to go out for my regular morning and evening walks. Perhaps this is even more so when I am away, as there are more new things to see and photograph. This is taken on my morning walk in Fremantle (the port of Perth, Western Australia), close to the Esplanade, where I was staying. Fremantle has some wonderful heritage buildings that have been restored, but even the new buildings have somehow managed to mostly keep in the spirit of the place.

This post is part of the Skywatch Friday meme.



7 comments:

  1. Interesting building styles clustered together! The church seems to be a mix of styles with a fascinating result! The two tone features are much like that in Dromana's St Mark's Anglican church facing the beach. The church is 120 years old this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful town! and so good to hear that even the newer buildings keep to the same style. i love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an absolutely gorgeous church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of an interesting looking town. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colors here. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fantastic shots and gorgeous sky.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.