Wednesday 5 June 2013

FLYING TO SYDNEY

I am in Sydney for work and enjoying some slightly better weather (expecting 21˚C maximum and sunny, compared to 16˚C and cloudy/showery for Melbourne). Not that I am enjoying much of the great outdoors as I am confined to buildings and meetings… Nevertheless, it’s good to be able to go from one place to another without getting wet or being cold. I always enjoy visiting Sydney, but at the same time I always enjoy leaving it. It would be a difficult city to live in, but always a lovely place to visit. These are some photos I took from my window seat on the plane, when flying in to Sydney.

This post is part of the Waterworld Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Outdoor Wednesday meme.



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is miles and miles stretch of coastline which is really beautiful. Do you visit once of the beaches there?

    Thank you for joining Water World Wednesday
    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.